Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
VA » Health Care » National Center for Health Promotion and Disease Prevention » IDPIO Resources & References
National Center for Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
IDPIO Resources & References
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Hand Hygiene in Healthcare Settings
- Hygiene in Emergency Settings
- Handwashing: Clean Hands Count for Safe Healthcare
- Improving Adherence to Hand Hygiene Practice: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Hand Hygiene at Home and in the Community
- CDC Video: Key Times to Wash Your Hands
Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology, Inc. (APIC)
VA Influenza Tools and Materials
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Download free viewer and reader software to view PDF, video and other file formats.